Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A little improvement

So the one day without criticising was.....somewhat successful? So I managed to stop myself from being so judgmental, verbally at least. And yes I do feel less 'toxic'. So okay I'll be trying more of this. But first let me just say...AGH!!!! TEMPTATION IS EVERYWHERE!
This morning as I was minding my own business just leaving the house for the day, the Jerk stepped out of his car and headed in to buy breakfast at the coffee shop just outside my housing area. That huge, white face and unmissable forehead thinly veiled by fringe came at me and just...AGH! It already took a lot of self control no completely ignore him and that perpetual smirk he has on his face when I saw him while I was out for dinner a few days ago...but this morning it was just...having cold water dumped on me. Why is bloody Facebook also suddenly including him in my news feed?
For anyone who doesn't quite get why some random jerk on the street gets me like this...he's not a random jerk on the street. He's the Jerk. The guy who wanted to cheat on his girlfriend. With me. And the girlfriend? My non-biological sister's (read bff's) biological sister. Which I guess kinda makes us sisters by association? Okok irrelevant. Point is...the guy makes my skin crawl. *shudder*
Then there's this other ex classmate of mine who's always been super skinny but is whining about how fat she is. No, it's not an eating disorder because she eats. She just likes to feel skinny by telling people fatter than her that she feels fat. But since I'm trying not to be so mean, I think I'll leave it at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment