Saturday, July 17, 2010

Week 1

Omg..It's only the end of my first week of semester and already I feel EXHAUSTED. Maximum number of units is 2o. At first I already thought that 18 was a bit much especially for my final year. But as of yesterday, I am taking 20 units. Why? I have to grab the opportunity that we've finally managed to round up 5 people who want to take level 3 German. Agh. And I've just read an email from our lecturer quite happily telling us that now that we're in level 3, it's high time all communication be in German.
So, now that holidays are over, how have I fared as far as my whole losing weight during the holidays thing goes? I lost a little over 2kg and my cargo pants finally fit again without any unsightly VPL. I'm pretty sure I still could use some more weight loss. Hopefully belly dancing and swimming will help keep the weight off and help me lose more weight. And hopefully all that stress that I'm already beginning to feel won't undo all the good working out does.

No comments:

Post a Comment