Monday, July 26, 2010

Week 2

Okay this is up a bit late. But all the same. I guess I'm getting a little more accustomed to my now pretty hectic schedule. Then again it could be because MY MAN IS BACK! It does make things seem a lot better. He's been awesome and the fact that he went to such lengths to surprise me when he got back early was just...*swoon* However, there's this annoying little fly buzzing around my ear (ok, translate: annoying girl sort of fb stalking him) that's giving me that feeling in my gut. I admit, it hasn't gotten to the point where I can make a proper claim. But seriously. What do girls do when our feminine intuition tells us something but if we were to tell our male counterparts so early on before their inferior (at such things) radars pick anything up, they'll probably think we're psycho, possessive, mean, insecure, etc. etc.? Grrr =.= I just wanna bitchslap that girl and tell her to bugger off.
Another feeling in my gut: my work is going to be like a 10 car pileup if I don't stop obsessing over such things and get back to work. Ok, more like get started on work.
Nerdying it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment