Thursday, November 25, 2010

*sighs with relief*

Finally! Exams are over! For now. I'm still finding it hard not to still be in super intense stressed out mode because every time I think about what I'll be doing for the holidays, it includes more work. But the point is, it's at a less stressful pace - or so I have to keep reminding myself.
First random act of the holidays: checked out the new mall opening. Bleh :-/ The Parkson there was disappointingly small, very few shops were open but I guess once it's properly open, it could be a pretty decent place to shop.
I'm also finding it hard to balance how much I want to go out and do stuff against just wanting to bum at home and relax. I'm thinking of canceling on watching movie with my friends tomorrow... Gina will you still watch Rapunzel with me? If I cancel on them, there'll be no one else left to watch it with me.
On a side note, I think this says something about the kinds of actual movies that are being made these days. I'm opting to watch stuff like Megamind and Rapunzel instead! Btw, Megamind was pretty fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment