Monday, November 15, 2010

"You've put on weight."

I know in Chinese it's supposed to be some kind of compliment. But really, why do random acquaintances who really have no business saying much to you other than asking how you are, always feel the need to tell me I look like I've put on weight? It particularly annoys me when I know for a fact that I've lost weight.
I've lost another half kilo since the last time I talked about losing weight. Not very impressive, I know. But come on, how do you lose much weight while being chained to your desk all the time? But sigh....I met one of my first year tutors today. She can't even remember my name but oh yes, she just had to tell me that I've put on weight. WTF. What do I have to do to get people to stop saying that? Suddenly lose 10kg and look haggard?
Sigh...But it does remind me that I'm on a mission to go back to being below 60kg by the end of January. That's only another kilo to go. I'm pretty sure I can do this.

1 comment:

  1. weird right but....try going for size instead of weight since u pretty well know how we battled water retention. i havent lost any weight but im damn sure my legs are fuck loads better than b4!

    ReplyDelete