Monday, January 10, 2011

Priorities

A week ago, I thought I was pretty smart. I had a new years resolution for all the different areas of my life. A few days later, I realised it wouldn't be so easy to try to juggle everything. Uni is keeping me busier than ever - even though I'm only taking about half the number of credit hours I normally do. The subjects are getting tougher....anyways, I took one of those magazine quizzes today about which area of your life probably needs the most work. Ouch. I expected it to be relationships or joy, being the grouchy mean person I am. But nooooo...it was health! WTH?!?!?! So now I'm a grouchy mean person who's got blinkers on and have been falsely thinking I'm making good progress as far as health is concerned? Then again, I have kind of gotten lazy. So lazy that even my regular Pilates routine seemed tough the other day.

And today, I did like the dumbest thing ever. It was one of those recruitment things companies do at universities. Today we were told there would only be 30 spots for some interview and we actually had to register online for it even though it was supposedly just some career fair at my uni. So at lunchtime, I quickly did the registration and came up with a CV in 15 minutes (yes the company wanted us to submit a CV instead of fill in a form at their website! agh!) I thought I did a pretty good job. Until a couple of hours later...when I realised I forgot the most important thing - my current CGPA!!!!! WTH! And there's no way to even edit my application at all. Sigh. I'm such a moron.

No comments:

Post a Comment