Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The promise of holidays

Don't you just love the few days before holidays? When you just can't wait for the extra free time that seems to hold so many promises of awesome things you just didn't have time to do while busy with work/school? It could be as simple as finally having time to catch up on sleep. It feels particularly good this time around because it'll be my first holiday in about a year where I don't have any uni activities encroaching on my time. The previous holidays pretty much passed me by because I was so busy with Uni activities, which admittedly were like vacations but...working vacations? Sometimes it's just nice to know you've got time to waste.
Well goals for the holidays will be....
1. Working out and getting fit. Throughout the whole semester, I never really recovered from coming back late from uni related activities..which left me rushing to keep up with school work and everything else. I've gained to much weight that my 'normal' weight is up about 3kg from what it used to be last year. No way I'm letting that continue. So it's going to be lots of jogging, swimming and pilates for me this hols.
2. Learn something new. But since I'm trying to lose weight, I'm thinking of taking up some kind of dance class. Never taken one in my life.
3. Update my wardrobe! I hadn't realised just how out of date my wardrobe has gotten. It just becomse so routine to pull on a pair of jeans and a T-shirt every morning just to go to class that when it actually comes to going out, I realise I've got nothing nice to wear. Everything's just so..two years ago. Shopping!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment