Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Huge sigh of relief

Finally. After two consecutive Mondays of having to spend all day editing stuff just because my supervisor leaves things to the last minute, it's all finally done. My thesis has been submitted!
I've also found more reason to love me the way I am, even when some people consider me too pushy or anal. Because my supervisor had left everything to the last minute, she had 5 theses to look through on the day all our undergraduate theses were due. That's five really desperate people trying to get their theses approved before submission. Thank goodness my pushiness meant mine was getting read first. Which ultimately meant I was the only one of the five who actually handed it in on time. I'm so glad that's over.
To add to my relief, I've also finally turned down that job offer that I didn't really want but didn't quite know how to turn down either. No...I won't allow myself to settle for a company which... just hasn't made a very good impression..at all. But yes, I do realise that between wanting to graduate as soon as possible, and turning down this job, this blog might very well turn into one about my journey through joblessness for several months.

No comments:

Post a Comment