Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Incompetence

I just don't get it. Why can't people seem to get their act together?

There's this tournament hosted by another uni that I'm signing up my team for. I don't really give a crap anymore because I'm graduating, but yes, it's my job to register them. First they faxed over the registration forms to my uni. Which we filled and sent back like a month ago. Next, they have a facebook page, which didn't seem to have been updated since the last time they hosted a tournament 2 years ago. Then they sent out a post on a forum saying they've extended the registration period and finally gave a link to their website - which also looks like they've just finally started to update. There are multiple e-mail addresses to contact them by, two different ones stated on their website, another different one stated on their registration form. Oh and they pathetically only have 3 institutions listed on their Participating Institutions list, and no, my uni isn't one of them. =.=


No comments:

Post a Comment