Thursday, August 11, 2011

After a long day

...of putting up with the annoying Self-Important Bitch (we shall now refer to her as SIB), it was great to have something nice happen.

But first let me bitch about the SIB. She's this annoying person who thinks she's the smartest person in the world and likes to insist she knows everything. And probably thinks the puzzled looks on peoples' faces are because they don't understand what she's saying, and not that they're puzzled by why the hell she's restating the obvious like it's the greatest discovery yet, which is the actual case. Bet she'd take hours to get all the preceding sentences in this paragraph.

That said, I was pretty tired after work. Self control (ie. not to scream at her or try to take her bloody big eye contacts out of her eyes - sorry I generally don't have a problem with them...just hers) is pretty exhausting. And so I was thinking of just quickly getting some take-out to eat at home in front of the TV.

But then I decided I should probably go look for a top to wear for graduation. I've been scaring myself that I don't really have as much time to browse shops as I think, given that I'll only be getting busier in the coming weeks.

So on my way to the store that I wanted to check out, I passed another one that I don't normally go to but decided to just have a look anyway. Walked around a bit, and realised they did have some pretty nice stuff. And they weren't to expensive. But not entirely my style...though I wouldn't mind switching up my look with some of the clothes here. Anyways, I was on my way out, pretty sure I wouldn't find anything...when I saw it! The most perfect blouse ever! It was exactly the kind of blouse I was looking for with those soft ruffles in the front. And also fitted all the restrictions my school has on attire. I was a little apprehensive lest they look like some growth out of my chest. But when I tried it on, they fell perfectly in place.
And so I bought it. Yay!
Oh, and it was about half the price of other similar blouses I'd seen in another store.


No comments:

Post a Comment