Friday, August 5, 2011

It's been awhile since I've had time to blog. And then a few days since I finally did have time but didn't have anything to write about. Writing about nice people I've met and the new people I'll probably bitch most about from now on just seemed a little too...boring.

Earlier this evening, I was going to write about my first indulgent purchase since I got my proper job. Between food, transportation and getting the necessary furnishings for my new room, I've felt pretty broke.

But then there were those heels.

Most girls have several pairs of nice heels to go to work in. Okay, I have a pair too. And then there are my two comfy work/walking shoes. But they're all pretty serious looking. I haven't found any nice, pretty, not-so-serious looking ones.
And then I found them! I'd seen them a couple of weeks ago and thought they were really cute. But I was even more broke then - I hadn't even gotten my first pay check.

And then I got them just now! :D They're a beautiful, cheerful yellow with brown bows. And they're so soft and comfortable. Can't wait for Monday to wear them. Think I'll wear them out tomorrow.
Yay!

And then I came home to put away my groceries. And a ginormous rat scuttled from the kitchen to the living room!

OMG

Now I'm just feeling super paranoid and scared. Never have I been so glad to see my housemate.

But I have pretty shoes. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment