Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Having nothing to do at work is pretty demotivating. Here I am raring to go wanting new challenges, or at least to learn something. Instead, I'm settling into a routine of 9 to 5 bumming. So, I've been trying to keep myself busy. I've been trying to learn how to do more stuff with Excel, because I'm sure it'll eventually come in handy. But that doesn't last long - it's pretty boring if you haven't even got any real data to work with, and thus any real need to learn some of these functions.

I know I should just hang on for a little while longer until I'm assigned my real work. But it's getting harder and harder to just do nothing all day long. I also kind of feel like my time is being wasted and I could be gaining more experience elsewhere.

On the upside, this is giving me time to think about things I normally wouldn't bother to. LIke new ways to mix and match my work wardrobe and accessories.

And also what to wear to my graduation. Suggestions, anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment