Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Finals 2 of 2

Gosh I'm nervous. I think I'm prepared, but there's always doubt. The only exams over which I don't have any doubts are...well there aren't any. I never used to be such a nervous test-taker. It just gets worse and worse every semester. Well hopefully this will be the last a-lot-at-stake exam I take in awhile.

I'm just worrying myself for no reason, right? I've read through everything...understand most of it, and can get a decent number of past year questions right without peeking at my textbook. I'm okay, right?

I can't wait for all this being cooped up, studying to be over. It's bringing out the worst in me. Turning into such a needy girlfriend. But it will be over soon. By this evening, I'LL BE FREE! Okay, not really. But at this point, preparing my thesis presentation sounds like so much fun compared to...this.

No comments:

Post a Comment