Monday, May 16, 2011

Turnaround

Earlier this week I thought to myself, I'm becoming such a bore. What have I done all week? Go for intensive language classes. That's it. I was going to write that my job searching is at a standstill, too. But then I started looking again just before I wrote this. Wheee! Two more applications done. And they're for jobs I really really hope I'll get.

I had a bit of a knock on the head yesterday. Was so paranoid that I have a concussion. Thankfully, not, I think. But I did wake up with a sore throat. I've had that coming for awhile, especially having a week of spending long days in that intensive preparatory class.
Singing unnaturally close to my speaking voice (I'm a soprano...and no I'm not syok sendiri saying that...I've got certs to prove I can sing ok) at the karaoke with my friends on Friday didn't help. Neither did the fact that another friend who can usually sing was being super duper emo and was just screaming everything out, off key.

No comments:

Post a Comment