Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Helloooo?

Okay, I'll admit it - I've been like this before. In fact I've been doing this a lot lately...being so busy I can't really remember anything that isn't immediately important to me. That means not really bothering about what anyone else is doing, even those closest to me. Sometimes not even paying attention to what they're saying to me.

Therefore, I know I shouldn't be annoyed..being on the receiving end. But it does annoy me just a wee bit when I talk, the other doesn't listen. Annoys me even more when I'm being asked something but the one asking doesn't even listen to my answer. Even worse when I've barely answered when I'm told ' gtg ttyl'.

I'm starting to think really sitting down and having a proper conversation without any interruptions or distractions really isn't that easy to do. Ah, Multitasking, you little pest.


No comments:

Post a Comment