Sunday, May 1, 2011

Indulgent weekend




Make that half a week of indulgence. In this family birthdays = eating. And eat we did. Buffet at Traders was delicious! While I'm one who does not believe in stuffing myself at a buffet just because 'I've already paid for it', the food here was so good, I definitely did end up over eating. The number one thing I have to rave about is the apple crumble. It's unfortunate that over here, really good apple crumble is hard to come by. And when I had this one, I just had to go for seconds! Another thing to add on my list of things to do after exams: learn to make apple crumble. Of course the other thing to add to the list would be to work out. I can almost swear my belly has grown an inch. Didn't help that after watching this video Jo shared with me about how to measure your bra size, I measured myself again today...and discovered I've gone up a band size! And here I was so happy that I've lost weight. Sigh...why doesn't losing weight necessarily equal getting skinnier everywhere?

No comments:

Post a Comment