Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Another one crossed off my list

I woke up this morning ready to write a really long rant about people neglecting their pets. Then I got this call and that's all out the window for now. Right now I need to whine about how there doesn't seem to be an awesome...ok I'd settle for a decent... job out there for me.
I was so excited for like about 5 seconds when she introduced herself and which company she was from. "This is it! I'm being called for an interview!"
And then she says that they're not taking any graduates in my field for the position I applied for but would I like a 6 month job more related to my field at their plant in a far far away bit of the country? :(
No I don't.
Jobs at awesome companies with decent pay and benefits and terms...where oh where are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment