Monday, June 27, 2011

Lazy to read.....agh

There's this application I have to submit for this thing I don't even care if I get selected to go for but I think my school will have my head if I don't submit the application because I already told them I would. But agh! It's so damn tedious.

There are several questions that we have to answer and while they are pretty interesting things I wouldn't mind reading up about...I'm just so damn lazy to do this. Lots of reading 'intelligent' articles and papers and doing my homework before I can actually write a proper answer for it.

I know I don't care about whether I get selected or not. But....BUT....I'm not going to have my name on a form where the answer to a question on current issues and economics is:

"Umm...I guess our economy must be doing fine cuz shopping here is getting better! But we might want to hire better purchasers because they don't have enough stuff that cater to non size 0 and rather short girls - which is what Asian girls really look like."

Haha but yes, I think that's all I'd be able to have as my answer without doing my homework first. Agh.

No comments:

Post a Comment