Thursday, June 2, 2011

Puppies for adoption




A friend of mine has three puppies she needs to put up for adoption. They're really cute and friendly. I went over to see them the other day and they were so shy at first. I was with two other friends, and I think it was the first time so many strangers have come to see them at once. They kept wanting to run back into the house. But by the time we were about to leave, they were scrambling to try to come back out and didn't want us to leave! So cute!!!!!

I don't really have many details just that there are one male and two female puppies for adoption. They're a little over a month old now.
They won't grow very big, if the size of their mother is anything to go by.
My friend adopted their mother, which was a stray, to avoid her being killed.
They didn't know at the time that she was pregnant, though.

They've taken in dogs before and already have, I think, five dogs. So they can't afford to keep all the puppies.

If you're interested, or know of anyone who is, let me know!

But on a side note, please make sure you are able to care for a puppy and give it a good home before you take one in.

No comments:

Post a Comment