Friday, October 1, 2010

urgh

Okay seriously I just don't get why people seem to think the world revolves around them. I used to think that I'm a pretty shitty team player but I'm starting to realise that I'm still a whole lot more considerate than most of the other morons I go to school with.
Now we've got one moron who thinks that the entire team revolves around her and dares to tell me what dates she's available and therefore we should have our pre-tournament intensive trainings then. WTF. First of all, the dates of the tournament have been announced ages ago. Second, everyone's been told training is definitely for the week before that. And thirdly, she lives within the state. If anything, she should be a bit more considerate about those who live half the country away and are making another trip back just for training and to go to the tourney. Oh how nice that we should all come back, have training to suit her schedule and then rot for another week (not to mention have to pay for extra accommodations for the out of towners for an extra week) before we go to tourney. =.= Sometimes I wonder if people realise what a pain in the arse they're acting like.

No comments:

Post a Comment